We’ll see how the computer is acting this evening 😀
Besides making the dress, I’ve been working on some thrift shop finds, and re-printing a couple of older shirts of mine.. Some for an article I’m writing for Lilly and the rest just because.
I found a great cotton ‘sweater’ top that took prints well.
It went from this ……
And an old silk blouse of my mother’s. I took out the shoulder pads, and cut the sleeves off (may need a couple of tucks in the shoulder seams to make it a bit less sloppy/large looking).
And here is a photo of them all. The two shirts in the upper left hand corner are ones that I had dyed before, and the were looking wan, so it was time for a face lift. The others (with the exception of my mom’s silk shirt) are thrift shop shirts, some linen and some cotton.
It’s taking a long time for the photo download, again. I think that it’s time to turn my camera back to low resolution 😉 Had it turned up to high for Lilly’s sake.
I have one more linen shirt that hasn’t been photographed yet. And several more shirts that have been soy milk soaked, and are waiting to be dyed.
But may take a break and do some weaving first 😀